Since every domain undergoes continuous changes, you need to be updated and learn about all those modifications at the level of:
- New laws & regulations,
- Prices of crucial products (like oil),
This can be done through:
- Reading articles on newspapers and magazines,
- Subscribing to websites,
- Watching programs about the sector.
More, you need to know the development of the domain, and this includes:
- International conventions,
- Future investments,
- New competitors,
- The development of the market,
- The factors which shake the whole domain,
- The sectors in close relationships with the domain.
Needless to say that you need to know as much as possible about the:
- Its competitors and customers,
- Its people,
- The market,
- The services it provides,
- The products it delivers,
- The prices.
You need to learn as much as possible, and only knowledge is going to make you a HIPO.