The workforce, everywhere in the world, faces difficult obstacles. A very big number is always complaining about not getting paid enough, when they compare what they do to what they earn. Other millions feel they are not in the right job. A lot think they are in the right company, but not in the right position. Millions do not want to keep doing the same job until they retire. All these types simply feel the same feeling; not liking their jobs, or even hating their position in particular or the concept of work in general.
This chapter includes some tips on how one can love his job, but before we move to the first one, please allow me to ask you some questions:
- Do you love your job?
- Do you feel happy when you are at work?
- Do you feel dissatisfied when the working day is over?
- Do you wish to have an extended working day?
- Are you proud of your job?
- Are you satisfied with the contribution you make to improve your company, the sector and the economy of your country?
- Is the concept of “job” for you a way to spend time until you die?
- Do you care about the money you earn more than anything else?
By reading the tips in this part, you will realize how lucky those who have jobs are. You will realize how lucky you are. Your job will become your lifelong friend which you will love, respect, and live happily with. Enjoy reading!